Coaching for companies and teams
How do we help you reach your goals and overcome your obstacles?
How do the coaching/workshops take place?
The contractor and the client determine the goals in a joint introductory briefing; it can be:
• building team affiliation,
• management of internal states,
• discovering obstacles in interpersonal relationships,
• setting and defining business goals and defining the first steps on the way,
• introducing a new process,
• introducing a new product/service to the market and thus changing the dynamics of the team’s work,
• building negotiation/sales skills,
• building managerial/leadership competences,
• detection of obstacles in managers’ communication,
• review of mutual communication between team members,
• detection of “silent” or informal leaders,
• detection of limiting patterns (management, communication, mutual relations, delegation of tasks…)
If necessary and/or desired, we also include psychotherapy techniques (Master of Psychotherapy) and/or mediation (certified mediator).