Cooperation and teamwork
How do we help you reach your goals and overcome your obstacles?
- From the principles of what should be done to good cooperation in practice
- Understanding personality types and the power of co-workers’ differences
- Clarity of expectations and goals as a basis for cooperation
- Cooperation skills training: where we are and what we can improve
- What is real mentoring and what forms of mentoring do we know today?
- The benefits and advantages of mentoring both for the mentee, the mentor and for the entire organization
- Micro and macro process of mentoring and designed a mentoring protocol in the organization, including setting and monitoring the set goals
- Roles of the mentor, presented the ideal mentee and his roles and – especially highlighted the elements of dialogue in mentoring
- What is reverse mentoring and how to implement it in an organization
- value systems of all 5 generations that are on the labor market today
- communication styles of different generations,
- ways for intergenerational cooperation at work,
- creation of an effective intergenerational motivation system in the organization,
- ways to achieve greater creativity and innovation at work through intergenerational cooperation.
- What is community learning (study circles)?
- What are the attitudes of the participants in this type of education?
- Who can participate and what are the working methods?
- How to set the goals of community learning, the operational plan and how to determine the methods of education and evaluations?
- How to use community learning in the organization I work for?
- How does learning take place, how many meetings are needed and what does the organization gain from such meetings/learning?
- What are the principles of community learning (group relations, individual responsibility, goal setting, continuity and planning, volunteering, activities)?
- What topics are easily covered by community learning?
To improve mutual relations, cooperation between colleagues, also from other departments of the organization. The content is created on the basis of an interview with the client. Based on the selection of competencies that would be developed through the activity, the content is created, the exercises are adapted and the location is chosen. We also carry out teambuilding with the support of animals and so-called Bodenarbeit (work with horses, work with dogs), which significantly increases the effects of knowledge and the efficacy of results of teambuilding.